- Be at least 21 years old.
- Have the knowledge and consent of all adults living with you.
- If renting, have consent from your landlord to have a dog at the address listed.
- Have verifiable identification. Be a permanent US citizen.
- Consent to a home visit, should PAWS request one.
- Understand that PAWS Humane Society has the right to deny your application for any reason.
So that we may be assured that the dog you wish to adopt will be best suited for you, your home and lifestyle, and be placed in an environment most compatible with its needs, please provide us with the following information. You will be contacted by a PAWS representative by either phone or email within 1-2 business days after PAWS receives your application.